Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cleaned by Pete wood restoration and other add ideas "PWE"

Not every idea comes out like we want. You may hit that home run on the first try but it is unlikely. It took them at least 40 tries to get the formula to WD40 right WD1 - WD39 must have not worked out to well other wise they would have stopped. Making adds and trying to catch the attention of others maybe best left to the pros. Being a small business with some what a limited advertising budget (slim to none at times) I do what I can. So on with another hat we all wear being small business men and women, the advertising executive. Some are not so good and some are better. Here are some of the things I came up with.



Just letting you know we are your full service power, pressure and soft washing experts in the greater Springfield and Southwest Missouri area.

The other night I was working on an add for the local girls Roller Derby team I support and volunteer for. Their logo is a "skull and cross bones". I was looking for something to fit in and help appeal to this group and its' followers. I started and it warped into this the PWE Power Wash Enforcers or the PWE Pressure wash Enforcers.
Cleaned by Pete: the PWE Power Wash Enforcers clean concrete back ground.

Cleaned by Pete: the PWE Power Wash Enforcers clean concrete lightened back ground.

Cleaned by Pete: the PWE Pressure Wash Enforcers tribal skull and intense back ground.

Cleaned by Pete: the PWE Power Wash Enforcers a darker view of things.
Someone in the group wanted to see this combination of items together. So here it is the "PWE" Power Washing Enforcers

Not every thing comes out well or the way it was intended but if you do it yourself, you can only blame one person but the you don't waist a lot of cash on an add or layout that does not work well. I think if I can just keep plugging away I'll be like that hog that finds the acorn. Getting advice from others helping to improving on a good idea too. I have a problem remembering I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box. Some one else sees thing a bit different. This is why belonging to groups and communities of like minded business people is very important.




417.459.7869

No comments:

Post a Comment