Friday, July 25, 2014

Review of: Spray-Flex Flexible Wand 3000 PSI


Spray-Flex Flexible Wand 3000 PSI

Today while on a house washing job I was asked if I could clean the carport? The customer had moved everything out of the way so I could clean the home's siding. If I had been aware of them wanting this item washed I would have brought along the folding bench scaffolds or a small stepladder. Since I didn't have them I wondered would this work it's been in the tool box and have not had a chance or a need to use it.

Spray-Flex Flexible Wand 3000 PSI

Get flexible, not frustrated. The Flex Wand is the perfect solution for reaching those hard-to-reach washing locations. Bend it, Twist it, or Turn it and it still holds its shape! The Flex Wand takes up to 3,000 pounds of pressure and still holds its shape.

      Features include:
  • 90° flexibility
  • Single Braided
  • 13" Long
  • Inlet: 1/4" MPT
  • Outlet: 1/4" FPT
  • Max. Pressure: 3000 PSI
  • Max. Temp: 190° F
I was just sure that soon as I hit the trigger it would just straighten out  leak, spray water everywhere or spin / flop side to side. To my surprise it held it shape when the pressure was applied, it didn't flop around nor did it leak. I was quite surprised it was working.

The "Flex Wand" Cleaned by Pete use this to help on a job today.

Spray-Flex Flexible Wand 3000 PSI, being tested and review today on a Cleaned by Pete "real world job"

Using it on a 6 foot lance with a high - low adjustable nozzle it took a few positions to find the right angle and to get the sweet spot so as not to fight the lance. Working video below.


As you can see it did not change from the set position. I could reach form the ground to the top of the carport with out any trouble. It did not leak or try to move, flop or twist at all. I was cleaning and moving it quite a bit. Quite a stable product even on a 6ft lance. When I found the correct angle for cleaning the wand was easy enough to hold even while holding and filming with the camera. 
A quick change of angle I could get a better cleaning on the sides of the carport. The results that I had using it today were great. It is a item that will have a place among the other attachments in the tool box.

The flex wand works as described and is handy for getting into and around when power washing. I would have to give it a thumbs up. I was sure that this was not going to work but it does. Things seldom work or live up to expectations in the real world. This attachment does and it saved me time and work today and it is sure a lot smaller to carry than a ladder at least for this job. My house washing unit is 2500 psi at 5 gpm. 

Pictured below is the carport. I first used the foam cannon to apply soaps and cleaners both inside and out. Short dwell time and washed the inside. Then moved to the outside, This is when I knew I need something to help. This seemed to be the right tool for the job.  I then tried it on the gutters it worked well there to a slight angle let you set it to hit the full face of the gutter. A straight on blast instead of one with to much angle from the ground.
Cleaned by Pete readying to clean this carport of a customer, between Bois D'Arc and Springfield MO

Cleaned by Pete readying to clean this carport of a customer, between Bois D'Arc and Springfield MO. Over the years mold, algae, dirt, grime and tree sap have left it in a sad state.

Cleaned by Pete cleaning a carport between Bois D'Arc and Springfield MO for a customer, 417.459.7869

Cleaned by Pete has special tools for special jobs the "Flex Wand" came in and helped me to complete this job.

A cleaned finished carport from Cleaned by Pete

 Thanks for the visite please come back.

Cleaned by Pete 
serving the Springfield MO & surrounding area
417.459.7869
power, pressure & soft washing


A few shots of the complete job:




1 comment:

  1. Power washing really works.. It is very effective and cost much less. Easy to implement too..
    Bond Cleaning Brisbane

    ReplyDelete