Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sometimes the job is just weird, rock washing

Sometimes the job is just weird, rock washing in Ozark MO. Being a washer we sometimes run across jobs that are a bit weird. I had one of them today. As I was finishing up cleaning a driveway and removing rust stains I received a call. Can you wash..... I just happen to be heading out to Ozark from Springfield MO to check on something so I said I would stop by. 

The customer was doing some landscaping and planting and wanted some very large and dirty rock boulders cleaned before the landscape was finished. The big problem was they were 300 to 400 feet from the closest water supply. No problem I had that much hose on board and with the help of the buffer tank I could do the job. So here are a few photos of the rocks while working on them.
Being able to move hoses from reel to reel and being able to easily move from pump to pump on the service rig makes thing easy to set up and work with. Quick connects on items lines and hoses have made things a lot easier, on me. Customer was quite impressed when I moved things around and was able to reach all the way down the drive-way to the front of the property then hook into the water supply on the home. Being flexible is what won us this job.

Rock cleaning, power / pressure washing Ozark MO, Cleaned by Pete serving the "greater" Springfield MO area.

Pressure washing in the greater Springfield MO area, Cleaned by Pete.

Rock cleaning, power / pressure washing Ozark MO, Cleaned by Pete serving the "greater" Springfield MO area. Washing large boulders for a customer's landscaping project.

Rock cleaning, power / pressure washing Ozark MO, Cleaned by Pete serving the "greater" Springfield MO area. Stopping about half way to get a photo.

Cleaned by Pete "The Ozark's #1 rock cleaner"

Cleaned by Pete power / pressure washing landscaping stones in Ozark MO.



1 comment: