Friday, April 10, 2015

Time savers: this one works for us.

Time savers: this one works for us.
Short review on the "Kranzle flat cleaner" Art.Nr. 41 09 31

It may look funny it may seem different. It can it's European and maybe that says it all. Sometimes we Americans think we have a handle on everything and are set in our ways. Here it is the "Kranzle flat cleaner" Art.Nr. 41 09 31, or we call it the wig-wag. I use this for maintenance cleaning when the larger surface cleaner is not needed. With the traditional surface cleaner you would have to move all the furniture around and then back. When your by yourself this cost time and ware-n-tare on an old guy, like me. This attachment fits on the end of the wand and easily moves under and around items. It has just one jet and is on a flexible tube that really does a powerful cleaning. It moves along quite well and covers a good swath while doing so. 


It may not seem it would be anything other than a toy but it serves me well. It cuts down on time and does not harm, cut legs, or damage side boards, yet it cleans deeply. I have a few short videos of it in action. The refresh rate on my camera is not that great it appears to be moving the water stream quite slowly. Please believe me it is moving right along and if I had a better video camera it would show quite different speed wise. Sorry for the unsteady camera action washing with one hand filming with the other. You can get this under and over the chairs and around while save some time still getting a good clean.


1 comment:

  1. My dad just bought this awesome pressure washer. He says that he cleans a car better than any car wash he has ever been to. My car is way dirty and I might have to go try it out. If it works really well I will probably go and get my own. http://www.canucksales.com/en/industrial_pressure_washers.html

    ReplyDelete