Friday, August 22, 2014

What's in the pocket?

What's in the pocket?

It use to be said you can tell alot about a person by what is in his pockets. Just finished up a cleaning / washing job this morning. TGI Fridays, It was mostly flat work, get home and sit here reading my e-mail. One of the guys I help with info was telling me how he likes the new nozzles I matched up and sent him. Had to laugh when he said what he liked so far with his new set-up. The new standard nozzles that he needed after the upgrade, an adjustable long range soap nozzle and the sweeper as he call it (I made it for him I call them mini brooms) set it up to power match his surface cleaner. For cutting in, touch up, working a tough spot or rinsing, have the same nozzles that the surface cleaner does so output matches the surface cleaner exactly.

So what is in my pocket now? The exact same thing.
Cleaned by Pete, 25*, 40* tips, mini broom, and the adjustable long range soap nozzle, these are my most used nozzles when doing cleaning and washing.

Cleaned by Pete: this is what I carry in my pocket while working and sometimes even when not working. A few of my favourite things.
 
I also had the keys to the service truck
Today's photo one hot water, one cold water power washers, five different surface cleaners, 275 foot of high pressure hose, soaps and cleaner, foam guns or cannons, brooms, oil & chemical socks (pigs) two gutter critters along with other items for Cleaned by Pete to wash and clean concrete in Springfield Missouri.

 and in my back pockets had a water key and a camera in the other, for getting photos of any existing damage and before photos. So if the old saying is right what does this say about me? I would guess it says, "Yes you're a power washer".

Cleaned by Pete
just a power washer
Springfield Missouri
417.459.7869

No comments:

Post a Comment