Sunday, May 18, 2014

I Wash Houses For A Fresh New Look: What About My Blog's Looks?

Spent some time today to freshen up the look of the old blog. I have been talking about how we as cleaners / washers need to band together more and helping each other out when we can. I added a new column, (widget they call it) to help others find your blogs. I keep up with most of these by bookmarking them. I'll try to put up your blogs from the industry, so others can find you.

Look at our new "blogs we follow" on the right hand I'll be adding more to the list if you want to see your self closer to the top it is a list compiled by last up-date to your blog. I thought it was a good way to list them.

If you would like to have your blog link removed just let me know I'll take it down.

My hope in doing this is to help drive traffic between the blogs to get more web presents for all of us. If you wish and can link us to you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment