Wednesday, April 9, 2014

House Washing Wednesday in Springfield MO

House Washing Wednesday

The cleaning season is in full swing so I thought I would revive "House Washing Wednesday" showing you what I do on Wednesday. It finds me washing a home and a small detached garage, in Springfield MO. Below are some photos of the job. 

House washing Springfield MO, Cleaned by Pete.

Soft washing to power washing Cleaned by Pete in Springfield MO.

Mold, mildew or algae removed from a homes siding call Cleaned by Pete Springfield MO.

Gutters brightened, homes cleaned / washed in Springfield MO and the surrounding area, Cleaned by Pete pressure washing and more.

Safe soft washing on all exterior surfaces Cleaned by Pete Springfield MO.

1 comment:

  1. House Washing Wednesday" showing you what I do on Wednesday. It finds me washing a home and a small detached garage. Daniel

    ReplyDelete