Friday, March 29, 2013

Taking Some Time Out For Family

Taking Time Out

We all here at Cleaned by Pete want to take time out to spend with our families this time of year. I'm not to well versed in the worlds religions but we wish to convey a happy Easter Season to all whom hold the "Christian" views and ideals. Then wish to our "Jewish" friends who celebrate and observe The Passover event this time a year, all the fulfilment this season brings. 

I'm sorry if I am not well enough versed in some of the other religions but if you are in observant of any religious event during this season we wish you the best too.

No labels, no tags, no keywords no hidden links, just a wish to each of you viewing our blog a Happy Easter Season, It is time to enjoy families and one another. I know how time slips away first hand and how you don't think about each other till something irreversible happens. Take some time off and enjoy what you have, enjoy each other and celebrate this season as your believes direct you to.

From all of us here at Cleaned by Pete to you.


PS  I will be working on our next blog entry, I believe I will blog about our media blasting equipment and attachments, then House Washing Wednesday, and maybe can work in something else until then, hug someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment