Tuesday, December 18, 2012

   Cleaned by Pete or what a power washer does:


Well this is going to be all new to me too. Blogging is fast becoming the best way to get noticed on the web. With the winter cold fast approaching here in Springfield MO water pressure washing better know as power washing is slowing down, for the season. Since I will have some free time I figured blogging will give me something to do. With that being said, I hope to learn a bit more about blogging and hope to entertain and maybe educate anyone who would read and watch this site. This being my first entry I will make it shorter and just introduce to you the company I have it is Cleaned by Pete  Mobile contract Cleaners  We have several web sites by clicking on our company names you can open different links on a new tabs to our different sites and check out what services we can do. In general we do what other "pressure washers" do but we strive for 100% satisfaction from our customers and do cleaning and washing others never thought of. I hope to enlighten you into our world of cleaning and all the different applications that can be done with water cleaning. We use low pressure steam, pressure washing up to 4000 psi, cold and heated water washing, soft-wash, high pressure wet-steam, high pressure dry steam, wet media blasting to name a few things and hope to let you know how and why they work. We are not fly by night or splash and dashers, we have years under our belts and plan to be around in years to come. I hope this will be fun for the readers I think it will be from this end.

Here is a video to help introduce us, thank you for your support.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment